San Diego, CA
Kuya Ricky is a life-long martial artist and JKD enthusiast. In 2016, he was awarded a full instructor in Jeet Kune Do and the Filipino Martial Arts by Paul Vunak. He is highly regarded among his peers as a talented coach. And he is dedicated to promoting of Bruce Lee’s art of Jeet Kune Do. He established CJKD Partnership for the purpose of mentoring within the PFS community.
Kuya Ricky teaches small group classes on Saturday and Sunday. His training objective is finding the right approach for each individual. Considering everyone has difference individual goals, purposes and abilities. He is also an ambassador for PFS’s Adapt for Life. And he proudly serves the U.S. Armed Forces.
Learn how to survive a fight legally, emotional, and physically. Classes are semi-private. Convenient, flexible schedules, and personalized training plans are provided. Military and law enforcement discounts available.
• Full Instructor
• Military Edged Weapons
• Energy Drill/Weapon
• Filipino martial arts instructor (4th degree)
• Chinese martial arts instructor
• USA Boxing Coach Level II (former)
• Mix Martial Arts Conditioning Coach - MMACC
• Personal Fitness Trainer - NESTA
• Speed, Agility & Quickness Trainer - NESTA
• Certified Functional Training Specialist - NESTA
• National Coach Registry – Human Kinetics