San Diego, CA
Ricky Baer is a life-long martial artist and JKD enthusiast. In 2016, he was awarded a full instructor in Jeet Kune Do and the Filipino Martial Arts by Paul Vunak. He established CJKD Partnership for the purpose of building a stronger PFS community.
Today he teaches a small group of students and described as a patience instructor. Patience means you care and is an important quality to good coaching. He is a proud ambassador for PFS’s Adapt for Life Initiate. Also, supports our U.S. Armed Forces in any way he can.
Learn how to survive a fight legally, emotional, and physically. Classes are semi-private. Convenient, flexible schedules and personalized training plans are provided. It’s never been easier to learn Contemporary Jeet Kune Do and Filipino Martial Arts. Military and law enforcement discounts available.
• Full Instructor
• Military Edged Weapons
• Energy Drill/Weapon
• Filipino martial arts instructor (4th degree)
• Chinese martial arts instructor
• USA Boxing Coach Level II (former)
• Mix Martial Arts Conditioning Coach - MMACC
• Personal Fitness Trainer - NESTA
• Speed, Agility & Quickness Trainer - NESTA
• Certified Functional Training Specialist - NESTA
• National Coach Registry – Human Kinetics